Pay anyone, anywhere, anytime without writing a single check.
PowerPay is Bank of American Fork's online bill pay service that allows you to make
payments for bills that you would normally send through the mail. All you need is
Internet access and a Bank of American Fork online banking account with PowerPay activated, and you can
start using it to:
- Make payments online, saving money on checks, stamps and envelopes
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Use any of your checking accounts to pay bills
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- View images of cleared transactions sent through PowerPay
- Feel confident knowing your payment information is protected 24/7
- Spend your time where it matters most
PowerPay is free with your online business banking and can be set up
in six easy steps:
- Log into your online banking.
- Click PowerPay.*
- Select an account (or accounts) out of which you want the payments to go.
- Set up your payees under the link at the top entitled "Payees."
- Set up your payments through the links at the top entitled "Add Payment" or "Quick
- Track your payments through the link at the top entitled "History."
Save time and money by signing up for PowerPay today.
PowerPay is a trademark of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
PowerPay access must be requested as part of the online business banking agreement.