The big-city banking services you need with a generous helping of small-town
Additional services at Bank of American Fork include:
- ATMs: Use your Bank of American Fork check card at an Automated Teller
Machine (ATM) 24 hours a day to complete limited transactions. Transactions are
free at any ATM displaying the MoneyPass®, STAR®, or PLUS® logos.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSFERS: Automate savings by setting up recurring transfers
from one account to another through online banking or by talking to a new accounts
- CASHIER'S CHECK: A special type of check supplied and guaranteed by
the bank. Its purchase requires funds to be available so that the bank can guarantee
payment to the check's recipient. Fees may apply.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT / ACH: This free service allows your paycheck or government
benefit payment (such as a Social Security payment) to be automatically deposited
into your account.
- FOREIGN CURRENCY: Order and pay for foreign currency with U.S. dollars,
which typically takes 3-5 business days. Exchange foreign currency for U.S. dollars,
which usually can be done the same day.
- MEDALLION SIGNATURE GUARANTEE: For customers that conduct securities-related
transactions, we can provide a medallion stamp (also called "imprint")
that certifies signatures for transferring securities (investments such as stocks
or bonds) up to $1 million.
- MONEY ORDER: Get a check of up to $1,000 drawn on the bank. Its purchase requires funds to be available so that the bank can
pay the check's recipient. Fees may apply.
- NIGHT DEPOSIT: Deposit cash and checks after our branches are closed
using a secure drop box, called the night depository, at each branch. Deposits
placed here are processed the following business day.
- NOTARY: Have one of our notaries publicly certify the authenticity of
your signature by verifying your identity and witnessing you sign. This service
is provided free to our customers, while non-customers are charged a small fee.
- SAFE DEPOSIT BOX: Rent one of our many-sized boxes inside our bank
vaults for the private and safe storing of valuables.* Use a 3x5-inch box rent free
or receive $15 credit towards a larger box with some of our checking accounts. Safe
deposit box contents are not insured by the FDIC or the Bank.
- TELE-BANKING 24/7: This free service allows customers to perform limited
transactions and other account-related activity by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week. Follow recorded prompts and use phone keys to enter data.
Utah County (801) 763-6640
Salt Lake County and Davis Counties (801) 428-0797
- WIRE TRANSFERS: Send money electronically from your Bank of American
Fork account to other U.S. domestic accounts. Fees apply.
* Safe deposit boxes not available at the Sandy Branch. MoneyPass
is a federally registered trademark of Elan, Inc. The STAR logo is registered
in the U.S. and owned by Star Systems, Inc., a First Data company.
PLUS is a registered trademark of VISA.