Business Checking Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions — Business Checking Accounts
The answers you need now.
How do I open a business checking account? How do I move my business checking account from another financial institution? Where is the bank location closest to me? Is Bank of American Fork FDIC insured?
How do I open a business checking account?Come in to the location nearest you and speak with a new accounts representative. Make sure you have with you:
- Picture ID – (Utah State ID, Valid Driver's License or Current Passport)
- Social Security number or federal tax ID number
- Registration with State of Utah Department of Commerce(or other state's agency)
- Initial deposit
- Entity documents: For Partnerships: Partnership Agreement
- - LLCs: Articles of Organization
- - For Corporations: Articles of Incorporation
- Other documents may be required