Online Business Banking
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for online business banking?
To register for online banking at Bank of American Fork, you must be a signer on at least one account held at the Bank.
Please call or visit one of our locations to fill out a Online Business Banking Agreement. Return to Top
How do I set up bill pay?
Setting Up Your bill pay:
- Access your online banking.
- Click "Bill Pay".
- Select an account (or accounts) out of which you want the payments to go.
- Set up your payees under the link at the top titled "Payees."
- Set up your payments through the links at the top titled "Add Payment" or "Quick Payment."
- Track your payments through the link at the top titled "History." Return to Top
Forgot your password? Locked out of online banking?
If you have forgotten your password you may use the self-reset feature at any time if activated. This feature is activated within the Options tab of your online banking. To use this feature, navigate to our homepage, type in your Online Banking ID and press “Go”. Select the Forgot your Password link and follow the instructions. You may also call customer service in Utah County at 801-642-3456, in Salt Lake and Davis County at 801-428-1046, or toll free at 1-800-815-2265 Monday-Friday 7:15 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. excluding holidays.
If you are a business client, and not the account administrator, we recommend you contact your designated online business banking administrator(s).Return to Top
How do I send a wire?
Domestic and foreign wires may be requested at a location or online through business online banking upon completing and submitting an Online Business Banking Enrollment & Service Agreement.
What information do I need?
- Routing/transit number
- Beneficiary (recipient of wire) account name
- Bank name and address
- Beneficiary account number
- Purpose of wire
- Relationship to beneficiary
- Originator line of business (occupation)
What are my incoming wire instructions?
Bank Name: Bank of American Fork
Routing/Transit Number: 124301025
Account Name: (Name on your account)
Account Number: (Your account number) Return to Top
What fees are associated with wires?
$20.00 Domestic Wire Fee
$10.00 Incoming Wire Fee Return to Top
What is the cutoff time for domestic wires?
3:00 p.m. (MT) Return to Top