Personal Bank Cards
Flexible and Convenient
Personal Bank Cards
Frequently Asked Questions - VISA Bank Cards
The answers you need now.
- How do I activate my new VISA® debit card?
- How do I report a lost or stolen bank card?
- How do I access my online credit card statement?
- How do I make a credit card payment online?
- Why can't I access my card information at gotomycard.com?
- Where can I find an ATM?
- Where can I view disclosures?
- What should I do if my VISA® debit card PIN isn't working or I have forgotten it?
- Will my existing VISA® debit card PIN work with my new card?
- I received a new VISA,® debit card. When will my old card stop working?
- What should I do with my old debit card once I have activated my new card?
- What do I do if I was expecting a new VISA® card, but I did not receive it?
Call us at 1-800-815-BANK (2265) and either activate your card through our automated system or speak with a customer service representative. You can also activate your debit card at any of our 20 locations, by making a purchase at any retailer location using your PIN, or by performing a balance inquiry or withdrawing cash at a Bank of American Fork ATM (branch ATM locations), or any ATM (surcharge-free MoneyPass ATM finder) – just be sure to enter your PIN. You can also activate your card by logging into online banking and selecting "Debit Card" under the Options tab.
Notify us immediately any time and any day of the week. During normal banking hours (9AM - 5PM MT), you may call our office directly at (801) 642-3456 or toll free (800) 815-BANK (2265). For after hours, weekend or holiday service, call card security at the phone numbers below:
VISA® Credit Card Support (800) 442-4757
VISA® Debit Card Support (866) 546-8273
You will need to have your card number available when you call. If you don't know your full card number, knowing the first eight numbers of the lost card, your Social Security Number or Tax ID number, and/or other personal information will be enough to help the card agent find your entire card number. By calling us as soon as possible, you may avoid liability for charges not made by you.⁕
If you are having trouble accessing your card information at gotomycard.com, you will need to re-enroll your accounts by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-442-4757.
VISA® Bank of American Fork bank cards are accepted at the worldwide ATM network displaying the VISA®, Plus®, MoneyPass® or Star symbols. No-fee ATMs are available at any Bank of American Fork location, or MoneyPass ATM.
Please contact customer service at 1.800.815.BANK (2265) or visit one of our locations.
Your current card will stay active until you activate the new card.
Please destroy you old card once you have activated your new card.
Please contact customer service at 1.800.815.BANK (2265) or visit one of our branch locations.
⁕ Please refer to the electronic fund transfer disclosure for information on liability for unauthorized transactions.
VISA® is a federally registered trademark of Visa.
MoneyPass and the MoneyPass logo are federally registered service mark of U.S. Bank N.A.
The STAR mark and logo are registered in the U.S. and owned by the Star Systems, Inc., a First Data company.